SunFriend® UV Safety Month Quick Sale - Ends Monday July 14th at midnight
JULY IS UV SAFETY MONTH!!
SunFriend® is a Healthier + Safer NEW and Better Way to Balance Exposure to UV from the Sun!
Balanced sun exposure can improve your life. It can prevent sunburns which we all know increase wrinkles, skin damage, and in some cases lead to skin cancer.
Choose from 5 colors and use discount code: SF40%
SUNFRIEND® FLASHES WHEN YOU ARE DONE IN THE SUN!
Watch as your UV exposure accumulates in real time!
Healthly benefits from balanced daily sun exposure:
- Sunlight and especially UVB from summer sun makes bones stronger. Most bone density is formed by age 20, sunlight is a key factor along with building stronger immune systems and laying the foundation of prevention for a host of diseases that manifest from long-term vitamin D deficiency such as MS and Diabetes type 2.
- The sun's light kills bad bacteria. The German solders after WWI knew of the discoveries that had been made in 1903 by the Nobel Prize winner, Niels Finsen. They used sunlight to disinfect and heal wounds.
- Sunlight has a beneficial effect on skin disorders, such as psoriasis, acne, eczema and fungal infections of the skin.
- Sunlight lowers cholesterol. The sun converts high cholesterol in the blood into steroid hormones and the sex hormones we need for reproduction. In the absence of sunlight, the opposite happens; substances convert to cholesterol.
- The sun's rays lower blood pressure. Even a single exposure significantly lowers blood pressure in individuals with high blood pressure. On the other hand, pharmaceutical drugs such as Statins have side effects, such as robbing the body of Coenzyme Q10. CoQ10 is essential for cellular and heart energy.
- Sunlight penetrates deep into the skin to cleanse the blood and blood vessels. Medical literature published in Europe showed that people with atherosclerosis (hardened arteries) improved with sun exposure.
- Sunlight increases oxygen content in human blood. And, it also enhances the body's capacity to deliver oxygen to the tissues; very similar to the effects of exercise. The sun has a great effect on stamina, fitness and muscular development.
- Sunlight builds the immune system. The white blood cells, which increase with sun exposure, are called lymphocytes, and these play a major role in defending the body against infections.
Regular sunlight exposure increases the growth and height of children, especially babies. Many cultures throughout history have recognized this fact. Studies have shown the amount of sun exposure in the first few months has an effect on how tall the person grows.
- Sunlight can cure depression. The noon sunshine can deliver 100,000 lux. When we sit in offices for the best part of the day, out of the sun, under neon and artificial lights (150-600 lux), we are depriving ourselves of the illumination of nature. Sunlight deprivation can cause a condition called seasonal affective disorder (SAD), a form of depression. It is more common in winter months, but also common in people who work long hours in office buildings.
SunFriend® lets you know when you have a healthy dose of sun! Use Discount Code: SF40%
Sunshine & Happiness Study Links Time Outdoors To Improved Mood... What did the researchers find? The individuals who were encouraged to get more sun "showed less symptoms of depression," Dr. Al Anouti
SunFriend® uv/sun monitor measures your sun/ultraviolet exposure year round and flashes when you have had enough, before you burn. SunFriend is a new tool for managing Safer Sun Time, and it is approved by the Vitamin D Council as a great tool to help you optimize daily vitamin D levels.
Kids love SunFriend, and it's waterproof!
Sales price includes Free Delivery in the US and Canada.
Buy Now – use Discount Code: SF40% Get a SunFriend on yourself and/or your loved ones this summer and get Healthier be Safer!
Financial Times – how to spend it, by Jonathan Margolis ...The SunFriend UVA+B Monitor is a rare example of wearable technology that could save you, ... and should therefore be taken very seriously…
PC Magazine, by Jill Duffy … SunFriend is elegantly simple, though it has a very beach-like, fun appearance… The wrist-worn UVA+B SunFriend detects UV rays, and alerts you when it's time to cover up based on your skin sensitivity; it's ideal if you want some direct sun exposure for the vitamin D benefits…